Our Valued Clients
Public Sector & Private Sector
Institutional Development | Investment Advisory | Policy Development
Institutional Development for Public Sector
* Liberia Land Authority/World Bank - Change Management Specialist; Liberia Land Authority.
* Liberia Land Authority/UNDP - Updated Administrative & Finance, Procurement Systems & Procedures Manuals and Human Resources Policy and Manual of the Liberia Land Authority (formerly the Land Commission).
* Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection, R.L - Development of five-year strategic plan.
* Ministry of Finance & Development Planning, R.L - Development of a three-year strategic plan.
* Ministry of Commerce & Industry/UNDP - Development of a three (3) year strategic plan.
* National Social Security & Welfare Corporation – Structural and Policy Reform Consultancy and development of a five (5) year strategic plan.
* Ministry of Agriculture, R.L. - Review and revision of financial aspects of the Liberia Agricultural Sector Investment Program (LASIP) under the Comprehensive African Agriculture Development Programme (CAADP).
Institutional Development for Private Sector
* Liberia Business Association (LIBA) - Development of a five-year strategic plan.
* Nimba Rubber Corporation (NRI) - Advisors and Consultant to NRI through the formulation process and negotiations with Government of Liberia in securing concession agreement for Cocopa Plantation.
* Business Development Services & Incubator - establishment of SME-focused business development services provider, through funding from socially conscious investors
* Food and Enterprise Development (FED) – Training services for smallholders agribusinesses in small business management (accounts, marketing, branding/packaging, pricing).
* GROW (Adam Smith International) – Analysis of the financial sector and mapping of financial products and services for agribusinesses.
* Liberia Bankers Association - Principal Consultant and advisor to the Association. Also oversaw the functions of the Secretariat of the Association and provided advice on strategic agenda for the Association.
Investment Advisory for Public Sector
* Ministry of Youth and Sports, (MYS) R.L. - Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Project (YEEP)” executed by the MYS with support from the African Development Bank, through the Fund for African Private Sector Assistance (FAPA) and the Transition Support Facility (TSF); Devin executed component 3C of this project, i.e. increase in number of SMEs created by youth and university graduates to promote youth entrepreneurship through improved business skills.
* Ministry of Lands, Mines & Energy, R.L. - Transaction advisor/consultant to support the development of enabling policy instruments for GOL to secure a sustainable fuel supply facility and eventual credit guarantee facility for the Liberia Electricity Corporation.
* Ministry of Lands, Mines & Energy, R.L. - Reviewed, analyzed and summarized due diligence reports produced in connection with the Western Cluster Mines Bid Evaluation Process.
* African Union – Advised on design of agriculture investment plan for West Africa and Liberia
* UNDP - Participated with team of consultants in developing a step by step handbook for formulation and implementation at the national level, a plan for harnessing extractive industries for human development in Sub-Saharan Africa).
üNational Ports Authority/IMCC, R.L. - Consultant to the National Ports Authority (NPA) and Inter Ministerial Concessions Committee (IMCC) on the concessioning plan of the Freeport of Monrovia).
Investment Advisory for Private Sector
* GUMA Group of South Africa - Generated data and produced information that informed the development of a business strategy and plan for the GUMA Group to invest in the rehabilitation of the rubber industry in Liberia.
* Liberia Development Corporation Inc. - Developed investment prospectus to establish Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in the Du Development Project area for light manufacturing of electrical equipment and accessories
* ERA Supermarket - served as Advisors for the future development of a shopping mall in the Sinkor area where ERA will be the anchor tenant.
* Catalyzing Economic Growth through Concessions - AidData and Devin jointly collaborated to present findings resulting from AidData’s research utilizing a geospatial impact evaluation process that rigorously estimates the impact of natural resource concessions in Liberia on local economic growth outcomes.
* International Finance Corporation – Consultant in a mapping exercise to assess the needs of smallholder tree crop farmers and suppliers/service providers (SMEs) in Liberia for long term financing intended to also mitigate the significant economic consequences on livelihood to this sector resulting from the Ebola epidemic.
* Nimba Rubber Corporation (NRI). Advisors and Consultant to NRI through the formulation process and negotiations with Government of Liberia in securing concession agreement for Cocopa Plantation.
* UNDP National Technical Consultant assigned to the Special Presidential Review Committee (SPRC).
Project Name: Extractive Industries for Sustainable Development
Institution: Office of the Legal Advisor to the President
* National Investment Commission, R.L./UNDP - National Consultants to formulate a National Local Content Policy.
* National Oil Company of Liberia - Consultant to the company in development and implementation of its local content policy/strategy for Liberia).
* UNDP - National Consultant to the United National Development Program in Liberia in the preparation of the 2010 Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Review and Report for Liberia.
* African Development Bank (AfDB) - served as lead facilitator for capacity building workshops in Ethiopia and South Sudan for large scale natural resource contracts and concessions negotiations.